G.A.S SST2200 Benchtop Autoclave
The G.A.S SST2200 23 litre benchtop autoclave is one of the fastest and most economical autoclaves in its class. With a combination of powerful vacuum pump, independent steam generator and smart eco drying function, the sst2200 can complete a standard B cycle in under 25 minutes. Manufactured from high quality 304 stainless steel, a seamless deep drawn chamber, and quality European components, the sst2200 is robust and guaranteed to last.
• Frame and chassis constructed from 304 stainless steel.
• Chamber deep drawn from a single piece of 304 stainless steel, no seams or welds.
• Front panel manufactured from heat and impact resistant techno polymer and finished with a scratch, detergent and disinfectant resistant coating.
• Automatic motorised door mechanism
• 5.7” LCD touchscreen
• Simple user friendly interface
• USB pen drive
• Integrated printer
• Front and rear quick fit filling and draining, plus option for permanent plumbing.
• Automatic water quality detection
• Powerful cooling system and integrated dust filtration
• Eco friendly standby and drying functions
• Independent steam generator, increasing speed and reducing water consumption
• Powerful and reliable vacuum pump
Technical Specifications: SST 2200 B
Sterilizing chamber materials: AISI 304 – 18/10 Stainless steel
Outer structure materials: AISI 304 – 18/10 Stainless steel and ABS+PC
Chamber dimensions: Ø 254 x 350 mm. Ø 254 x 450 mm.
Chamber capacity: 23 litres
Max. input power: 2090W
Typical cycle electrical consumption: 0,25kWh
Mains voltage: 230V
Selectable cycles: 3 +1 rapid
Safety valve pressure: 2,5 bar
Steam generator: Separate and independent
Air filtration: yes
Sterilization temperatures: 121°C – 134°C
Load tank (clean water): 3 litres
Discharge tank (waste water): 3 litres
Display: Touch screen 5,7’’
USB drive: Integrated
Possibility of external connection for
water supply: Integrated
Available languages (only for model
multi languages): Italian – English – French – German –
Overall dimensions Width x Depth x
Height: 476 x 619 x h. 460
Net weight: 56 Kg.
Gross weight: 66 Kg.
To place an order please fill out the enquiry form or call 01535 612713 with your selections.